We are reviewing children’s therapies in Hampshire (for all Hampshire County Council areas) and we need your views.
1. Which NHS therapies are your child (or children) currently involved with? Tick all that apply
2. Does your child spend time in an educational setting
3. Does your child have an EHCP (Education, Health and Care Plan)?
4. Following assessment did your child receive the help they needed. Were there any specific delays encountered or difficulties accessing the help. Please select as many of the statements below that you feel apply to your child’s therapy experience:
5. Please select as many of the statements below that you feel apply to you:
6. Have you had difficulty accessing NHS therapies for your child?
Please select as many of the statements below that you feel apply to your child’s therapy experience:
7. To what extent are you satisfied with the therapies service(s)?
8. If you have experience of your child moving from children’s therapies into adult therapy services, please tell us about your experience and whether anything could have been improved:
9. To what extent does your child feel their concerns are listened to and responded to by the service?
10. If there is one thing that you could change about children’s therapy services in Hampshire what would it be?
11. If your child is receiving care from several members of the therapy team is it co-ordinated and do you have a clear clinical co-ordinator/point of contact
12. Due to impacts of Covid19 some health services have had to consider different ways of providing access to services such as delivering sessions online or meeting in public spaces. Please tick the following methods of delivery you would like included in future models: