Riverside Gardens Management Plan 2020-2025
1. Do you support the new vision for the management of Riverside Gardens?
Vision: "A well used green open space with enhanced tree planting providing a range of community uses".
2. Do you support the new objectives for the management of Riverside Gardens?
Maintain and enhance the open spaces for the community to enjoy.
Safeguard walking and cycling access along the river corridor.
Undertake tree and wildflower planting to provide wildlife interest and structure.
Enhance community uses of the site; interpretation boards, community tree nursery, dedicated dog areas and BMX pump track.
Provide natural play and fitness opportunities as well as additional seating to encourage people to enjoy and get to know the area.
3. Do you agree with the new proposals for information and interpretation?
4. Do you agree with the new proposals for Tree Planting?
5. Do you agree with the new proposals for wildflower and grassed areas?
6. Do you agree with the new proposal for a BMX Pump Track?
7. Do you agree with the new proposal for a Community Tree Nursery?
8. Any other comments you’d like to make about the Riverside Gardens management plan: