Making Links Schools Challenge 2020 Application Form
The Making Links School Challenge is an initiative that connects young people with the world of business and provides an opportunity to develop key commercial skills.
The Challenge also gives you the chance to win money for you and your school to increase connections with businesses in your local area as well as a prize for yourself too, to fuel your future ambitions.
- £250 in online vouchers for you
- £1,000 in cash for your school to develop research skills in students
- An additional £4,000 for the overall winning school and £1,750 for you
- Additional prizes for the runners up and their schools.
- An invitation for the student to take part in the Linklaters work insight programme
The Making Links Schools Challenge requires you to answer the set question by writing a 500-word mini essay.
You will also be asked other questions regarding what you and your school would do with the prizes and donation.
Finally, please be prepared to provide contact details for your elected member of teaching staff.
Reminder: The deadline for submission is 23:59 on Friday 28 February 2019.