Calling on all musicians, technicians, manager, promoters, venues, businesses - everyone and anyone that works in Music in Manchester!
Count yourself in! This is your opportunity to help shape the future of music in Manchester.
Manchester City Council has commissioned Nordicity and Sound Diplomacy to undertake an economic impact assessment of the music sector in Manchester. The Council is working with music industry partners on an initiative designed to support the recovery and success of the music sector. The Manchester Music City project starts with this important study into the music economy, so they can understand the value it brings to the city and find out more about the people employed by the music industry.
With your help, the findings will shape a music strategy, making Manchester a global city of music and ensuring the music scene and the wider music sector can recover from the devastating economic impact of the pandemic.
Why is the survey important?
Who should complete this questionnaire?
- You can help the Manchester Music City project develop a baseline of the size, depth and breadth of the music ecosystem in Manchester and the wider city region.
- You can help shape the future of the music sector and input into future music strategies.
- You can join the Manchester Music City contact list to hear about the research findings and stay in touch with the project.
Every individual person, company and organisation that is involved in music in Greater Manchester.
The survey closes on Sunday 27th June.
The survey should take under 10 minutes for most people, depending on the complexity of your role in music. If you require help or any guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters, you can also choose to take part in our prize draw with a chance to win tickets for forthcoming events in the city.
We respect your privacy. All information will be confidential and no responses will be shared.
- Ticketline and Kennedy Street Enterprises have generously provided 2 tickets for The Four Tops and The Temptations concert at Manchester Arena on Tuesday 5th October.
- Manchester Folk Festival will invite two prize-winners to attend an event of their choice in the Festival with a guest between 21st and 24th October
- Manchester International Festival has made 2 pairs of tickets available for winners to attend the Laurent Garnier screening and Q&A at Manchester Central on Sunday 11th July at 3pm as well as 2 pairs of tickets for Rooted In Rhyme at Manchester Central on Saturday 10th July at 3pm.
- HOME has provided 4 pairs of cinema tickets for their forthcoming screenings.