Before you begin completing this application, please ensure that you have fully read and understood the eligibility, criteria and restriction guidelines on our website
It is recommended that you should also familiarise yourself with some of the following resources to help inform your application and increase your chances of success:
Applications which do not meet criteria (applications are not expected to fulfil all criteria) or contravene any restrictions will not be considered. If you have any questions regarding making an application, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling +44 (0) 1223 432200 or +44 (0) 1223 432209, or emailing email@example.com
The application form covers the following sections. Please read each question carefully, answer clearly and concisely and refrain from copying and pasting the same information into multiple sections. The sections are as follows:
- Applicant details – in this section you will be required to enter some key personal details to help the RSC understand a bit more about you, the applicant, and enable your application to be processed.
- Project content – in this section you will be required to detail project aims, objectives and outcomes as well as providing context for the project and an outline on content.
- Target Audience – in this section you will be required to demonstrate an understanding of who your target audience are, their needs and how you plan to effectively engage with them.
- Evaluation – In this section you will be required to detail what aspects of your project you will evaluate and how.
- Budget – in this section you will be required to provide a breakdown of details of the overall project costs, other sources of funding and how much you are applying to the Outreach Fund for.
- Supplementary Information – in this section you will be able to attach documents to support your application.
- Data Protection – in order to submit your application, you will be required to consent to the RSC storing your personal information in order to respond to your application.
Should you like to view a PDF of the whole application ahead of submitting it online you can find a downloadable PDF on the Outreach Fund page