POhWER provide information, advice, support and advocacy to people who experience disability, vulnerability, distress and social exclusion.
Central Bedfordshire Council, Bedford Borough Council and the Clinical Commissioning Group, who commission advocacy services, would like to hear from you about your experience of the service to help improve provision across Bedfordshire.
As an independent organisation Healthwatch Central Bedfordshire will ensure that all responses are anonymised so please complete this short survey and tell us about your views.
Closing date for responses is 26th February 2021.
1. Which of POhWER's services have you used? (please choose all that apply)
2. Where do you live OR if you are in hospital where is the hospital?
3. How do you feel about how long it took to get support from your advocate?
4. How happy are you with the support you got from your advocate?
5. Are you happy with the result you got to your issue?
6. How were you feeling about the issue before you contacted POhWER?
7. How do you feel about the issue now that the advocacy support has finished?
8. Would you recommend POhWER to other people?
9. Is there anything you would change about the support you received from your advocate?