We want you to have the best possible care experience. The NHS Friends and Family Test is a way of gathering your feedback, so we can continually review our service.
1. Which of the following services did you receive?
2. What area do you live in?
3. When did you use the service?
4. Was the person(s) you spoke to polite and courteous?
5. Do you feel your dental problem was understood?
6. Do you feel you had a clear explanation of what would happen next?
7. Overall how was your experience of our service?
8. What is your ethnic group?
9. Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
10. Are there any other comments you would like to make about the services you received today?
11. From time to time, we like to publish anonymous feedback from people who use our services to help promote the benefits and celebrate the work of our team. As such, please let us know if you give permission for us to publish your anonymous feedback in our internal and external communications such as website, social media, newsletters, patient information and leaflets?