NHS Supply Chain: Rehabilitation, Disabled Services, Women's Health and Associated Consumables would like to invite you to take part in this survey.
Who are the NHS Supply Chain Ostomate Project Team?
We are a group of healthcare and procurement professionals within NHS Supply Chain made up of a Clinical Lead, Consultant Nurse (Stoma Care), Pharmacist and managers with service and quality improvement and clinical and procurement experience. This project team is responsible for delivering the new NHS Supply Chain Ostomate project.
Why are we looking at Stoma Care?
There is evidence to show that the way in which the NHS manages some of its services can be improved, and stoma care is one of these areas. There may be lots of reasons for this and therefore we are doing this work with you to get your thoughts and feedback.
Why we value your feedback
We are asking people in England with a stoma to help us understand the problems, manage the expectations of people with stomas and identify why there is a range of experiences and services. The results from this survey will be used to inform a national strategy on improving stoma care pathways. All responses will remain anonymous.
We are collecting information on stoma products and services for use with:
- A Colostomy
- An Ileostomy
- A Urostomy
Survey completion guidance notes:
- We are inviting you to take part in this survey as we value your experience and thoughts, please be as honest as you can in your feedback.
- To complete this survey you must be over the age of 18 and live in England.
- The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- This is a voluntary survey and you are under no obligation to complete it in full.
- Any question ending with a * denotes that these questions or fields are mandatory.
- Most questions are tick box answer replies, with some answers providing you with space to provide further feedback. Unless specified in the question please only answer with one tick box reply.
- Where you are completing this survey on behalf of someone else, please note any reference to 'you' refers to the patient.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
We take your privacy seriously. All information given will be collected and managed in accordance with the GDPR. The lawful basis for processing your data will be your consent to process that data on completion of the survey for the specific purposes of:
- Informing the stoma project by understanding the patient, health care professional and industry perspectives.
- Informing you about events related to the project provided you leave your details at the end of the survey.
All your responses will be anonymised and access to the results is password protected and restricted for use by the NHS Supply Chain Ostomates Project team.
We would like to thank you in advance for the time you have taken to complete this survey.
This question requires an answer
1. I confirm that I am aged 18 or over. *