The Vale of York CCG and North Yorkshire CCG are inviting feedback on the current Adult Autism Spectrum and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) assessment and diagnostic service and your feedback will:
- help inform the service specification and ensure that the service meets the needs of the local population
- increase awareness and understanding of autism among frontline professionals
- develop a clear, consistent pathway for diagnosis in every area
- improve access for adults with autism to the services and support they need
- enable local partners to plan and develop appropriate services for adults with autism
The North Yorkshire Autism and ADHD Assessment Service is presently provided at The Retreat, York and patients are referred by their GP or other health professionals for assessment and diagnoses.
We would be very grateful if you could take five minutes to complete the survey and provide us with your experience whilst accessing the service. Your feedback will help us to ensure that the services we commission for patients in the future is the very best it can be.
The survey closes Friday 23 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.