This consultation will inform Oldham's Priorities for all children and young people with SEND.
1) Every child and young person is a confident communicator
2) Every learning setting is inclusive
3) Every young person is ready for adulthood
4) Every child and young person is a part of their community
Further information to support you in completing this survey:
The SEND Code of Practice 0-25 outlines 4 broad areas of need that can be identified in children and young people with SEND. Often children and young people have overlapping needs across these areas.
• Communication and Interaction
• Cognitive and Learning
• Emotional and Mental Health
• Sensory Needs (Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment and Physical Disability)
and in addition
• Feel proud and be ready for life