Please complete this form by 12 noon on Friday, 17th September 2021.
Please do not
use BLOCK CAPITALS or all lower case for names and addresses.
Please only submit one application per child. If you think you have made a mistake on your application, please contact the academy office via telelphone (0151 727 1284) or email (email@example.com) so that the mistake can be rectified.
*Please note that The Belvedere Academy must also be named as a preference on the online application or paper preference form which is submitted to your home local authority. If you do not complete the local authority preference form your daughter will not be allocated a place at The Belvedere Academy.
Please read the following guidance carefully before completing the application form.
You will need the following information in order to complete the form:
- The full name and postal address for you, your partner (if applicable) and your daughter. Please list the person whom your daughter lives with as 'Parent 1'.
- Your daughter's date of birth.
- Your contact phone number and email address.
- Your daughter’s current school postal and email addresses.
- Information regarding whether your daughter is a ‘Looked After Child’ (LAC), has been previously ‘Looked After’, has an Education Health & Care Plan (EHCP) naming the academy, has a sibling on roll (name and year group required) or has any Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND). Please see The Belvedere Academy Admission Policy 2022, available on the academy website, for details of relevant definitions.
- If your daughter has any additional requirements in order for her to attend on Assessment Morning.
Please take time to read each question before answering it and if you need any assistance understanding the question then please contact the academy office.
Your daughter will be required to attend the Assessment Morning scheduled to take place on Saturday, 2nd October 2021. Please note, this date may be subject to change.
Once you have completed the application form you will see the 'Thank you for submitting your application' page with the option to print your responses. If you do not see this page you have not submitted your application and the academy will not receive it.
You will not get an automatic email confirmation. Confirmation emails will be sent out at a later date.
If you do not fully complete and SUBMIT your application your daughter will not be invited to attend the Assessment Morning and she will not be considered for a place in Year 7 at the academy for September 2022.
Assessment Morning invitation letters will be sent out the week commencing 20th September. If you do not receive a letter by 28th September please contact the academy office as a matter of urgency as we may not have received your application.
We need to collect this information in order to administer the application process fairly and to comply with The Belvedere Academy Admission Policy. Further information about how we use this data and who it is shared with is included in our Privacy Notice which is available on our website.