Bringing the Museum Home: Under 5's
1. What can we do for your under 5's?
Hello! Thank you for taking part in this survey.
Here at Durham University Library and Collections we are working behind the scenes to bring our collections to you. We want to bring you great, valuable and creative content for you to enjoy at home with your under 5's. You might have taken part in Little Dragons at the Oriental Museum or Little Bookworms at Palace Green Library, or enjoyed family activities at one of our sites and we miss you. You might be completely new to our service and we want to hear from you too!
This survey will only take a few minutes and will help us to bring you the best resources suited to your family.
Charlotte on behalf of the Learning and Engagement Team
1. Tell us about yourself. Which of the following best describes you?
2. The children I look after are:
3. What digital platforms do you currently use regularly? (tick all that apply)
4. Which of these devices do you use most often for viewing digital content? (tick all that apply)
5. What sort of content are you looking for? (tick all that apply)
6. Do you have any other ideas you would like to tell us about?