Understanding your views/experiences of Violence against Women and Girls (VAWG) in Kent
1. Thank you for your interest in sharing your views with us on this important issue
Objectives: To understand the strength of feeling of safety of women and girls in Kent. This survey will focus on views of anyone aged over 16, looking at their direct/indirect experiences with violence in Kent; experiences as victims of crime, their journey through the Criminal Justice System and ideas on ways to make the county safer for everyone. This is one part of Matthew Scott's wider inquiry looking at various themes of Violence against Women and Girls with partner agencies.
We are also interested in the views of men and boys on what measures they have taken in the past to make women feel safer but this will be separate from this survey.
The first section of this survey is asking some questions about you. This information will help us to improve services and be fair to everyone who lives in Kent. The information you provide will be kept entirely confidential and will never be traced back to you as an individual. The information you provide will be used for statistical and research purposes only and will be stored securely. If there are any questions you do not wish to answer, move on to the next question.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.
1. Which district do you live in?
2. Would you say you lived in an area that is mainly:
3. Which age bracket do you fall under?
4. What gender do you identify as?
5. What is your Ethnicity?
6. Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
7. Which of the following best describes your sexual orientation?