Base Library Survey 2019
This survey was written by library staff in August 2019 and is aimed at all permanent and temporary NHS staff members, bank and agency workers, students, trainees and volunteers on placement at BASE library organisations.
Your response is anonymous, will help us to develop the service and will take 3 to 5 minutes.
Results of the survey will be collated and will be published.
The survey opens on 1st October 2019 and closes on 20th December 2019.
Please see contact details for your BASE library at
https://base-library.nhs.uk/locations/ or email: email@example.com or tel. 0121 424 9824.
1. Please select the organisation where you normally work or study
4. We are thinking about the book loan and fines process. Please select if you agree/disagree with these statements.
5. What do you think would encourage members to return their books on time?
6. What would be the ideal loan length offered?
7. When considering others who may need the books, what would be the ideal loan length offered?
8. How many times would you like to be able to renew your items?
9. How long would it take you to return a book after another member requests the book?
10. We aspire to develop the service. Please tell us your thoughts on these possibilities:
11. How did you become aware that there is a library service?
12. How often do you use the library?
13. Would you recommend the library to others?
14. Do you use our online services - which do you use?
15. Using the BASE library website at www.base-library.nhs.uk is a good experience. Please select if you agree/disagree with this statement.