Thanks for coming along to this event today! We're glad you joined us. To help us understand the difference events like this make and how we can keep improving them, we would be grateful if you could fill out this feedback form. All the following questions are optional and your answers are anonymous. Please do not include any information by which you may be identified. Near Neighbours (the organization overseeing the Windrush Day Grant Scheme) will hold your anonymous data securely and and use it to better understand the impact of this event.
The survey should only take 2-3 minutes of your time. Thanks!
1. What organisation hosted today’s event?
2. Where did today’s event take place?
3. Is this your first time at an event about the Windrush Generation?
4. Have you learned something new about the contribution of the Windrush Generation and their descendants to British society?
5. Do you feel you have gained a deeper appreciation of the challenges that the Windrush Generation faced?
6. Do you feel more connected to their community?
7. Will you/ have you taken steps to get more involved in their community?
8. Do you have a more inclusive understanding of ‘British’ identity?
9. Which of these statements describe your experience of today’s event? Please tick all that apply.
10. How would you like to follow up after today’s event? Please tick all that apply.
11. Any other feedback you’d like to share with us?