The building that West Malling Group Practice provided primary medical care services from as a branch surgery known as The Hollies will no longer be available for use by the Practice from 31 August 2021. The owner of the building, in West Malling High Street, has given the practice notice to vacate the premises from this date.
We would like you to let us know how the closure of the branch surgery will affect you.
Your answers will help inform and shape the future provision of GP services in the area.
This survey will close on Sunday, 18th July 2021.
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer these questions.
1. Having read the letter do you understand the practices reason for the branch closure?
2. Before the branch surgery was temporarily closed due to the pandemic how often would you go to the Hollies GP practice to use health services?
3. How did you travel the Hollies surgery?
4. When the Hollies closes, how will you travel to our other sites in Kings Hill or Leybourne?
5. Would anything make it difficult for you to be seen at the main surgery in Kings Hill or the branch surgery in Avicenna Medical Centre, Leybourne?
6. In the last year have you attended (virtually or in person) routine, booked appointments with a GP at the main, Kings Hill practice or Avicenna Medical Centre?
7. We would welcome any other comments you may have: