Bringing the Museum home: Adults and Communities
1. What can we do for you?
Hello! Thank you for taking part in this survey.
Here at Durham University Library and Collections we are working behind the scenes to bring our collections to you. You might have visited us at the Oriental Museum, Palace Green Library, Durham Castle, World Heritage Visitor Centre or the Botanic Gardens or you might have come along to Creative Age, enjoyed our Touch Tours, Autism Friendly activities, been part of Book Club or you might have visited us as part of a life-long learning group. Or you might have attended an art tour, an art workshop, a pop up exhibitions in or around Durham or the Summer in the City festival. You might be completely new to our service and we want to hear from you too!
This survey will only take a few minutes and will help you to enjoy the museum from home.
Charlotte on behalf of The Learning and Engagement Team
1. Tell us about yourself. Which of these best describes you?
2. Which online services do you currently use regularly? (tick all that apply)
3. Which of these devices do you use most often for online services? (tick all that apply)
4. What sort of content are you looking for? (tick all that apply)
5. Do you have any other ideas you would like to tell us about?