Please tell us about your experiences so we can improve how we help people with dementia in the future.
In Gloucestershire our NEW Dementia Strategy will be based upon the Dementia Wellbeing Pathway (NHS England):
• Preventing Well
• Diagnosing Well
• Supporting Well
• Living Well
• Dying Well
You can find the Dementia Well Pathway here: https://www.england.nhs.uk/mentalhealth/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2016/03/dementia-well-pathway.pdf
These headings mean different things to different people, and we want to hear from you to help shape and develop our strategy and future developments in Gloucestershire.
This survey is being brought to you by:
• Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
• Gloucestershire NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
• Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• Gloucestershire County Council
• Gloucestershire Carers Hub
• Alzheimer’s Society
• Managing Memory Together
• Gloucestershire Care Providers Association
• Gloucestershire Dementia Action Alliance
• Gloucestershire Dementia and Education Strategy
• Age Uk
• Gloucestershire Older Peoples Association
Together, we would all like to better understand YOUR experiences.
The information you provide is anonymous (unless you agreed to leave your contact details) and will be stored securely. Your feedback will only be used to help us tailor Gloucestershire’s dementia care and support services and help to develop the NEW Gloucestershire Dementia Strategy.
This survey will close at 9.00am on Wednesday 1st June 2022