NHS Kent and Medway Clinical Commissioning Group would like to hear from people living in Dartford, Gravesham, Swanley, Medway, Sittingbourne and Isle of Sheppey about their experience of using ophthalmology (eye care) services.
This feedback will give us an understanding of patient experience and can help improve the service in future. We would therefore be grateful if you could complete this survey about your appointment. If you would prefer a hard copy of the survey to be sent to you or would like to complete the survey by telephone, please call Ade Philips on 07767004213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this survey will close on 30 September 2021.
If you are completing a paper copy, please send it to our freepost address:
FAO: BWS Freepost: RUAY-JLRZ-RRSE
NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Unit A - Compass Centre
North Pembroke Road
Kent ME4 4YG
1. Please tell us which service you are providing feedback about.
2. Please tell us which provider you had an appointment with.
3. Please tell us what went well with your appointment and/or care.
4. Please tell us what did not go well with your appointment and/or care.
5. Please tell us how you think we can improve this service.
6. How would you rate the service you have received?
It would be of great help if you could tell us a little more about yourself as we hope to capture views from a broad range of people. Please take a few minutes to answer the questions below. The information you supply is purely to aid with the ophthalmology service and will not be used for any other purpose. Your data will not be shared with any third party. Details of how we handle your data can be found on our website
9. Do you have a disability?
10. Are you an official carer for someone else?
11. Do you have a learning disability?
12. Please choose the answer that best describes your ethnicity.
13. Please tick the town or nearest area you live:
14. From time to time we ask for greater patient involvement in the development of local health services. If you are interested in getting involved as a patient representative, please provide your name and email or name and telephone number below.