Pay dispute resolution service

Please complete all fields in this form to submit a pay dispute resolution case to the our advice team.

This service is available to members. 

We may need to contact you for further details to understand the issue.

If we believe your practice owner may not have complied with new NHS rules on pay, we will write to the practice owner on your behalf ask for their answer and to encourage them to honour the agreement made with the government.

If this does not resolve we will escalate the issue to the Local Area Team/ Health Board.

Your name *


Your membership number (or GDC number) *


Name and location *


Practice NHS contract number (England and Wales only)

Members in England: this can be found on our UDA value checking tool. Go to 'estimated value by contract' and search for the postcode.



What are you entitled to? *


What have you been told you're getting? *


Are you currently, or have you formally expressed an interest in, volunteering to support the COVID-19 efforts elsewhere within the NHS? *


Please add any additional comments here


Please enter your contact telephone number:


Please enter your email address:


Your consent to share information *