Bringing the Museum Home: Primary Aged Children
1. What can we do for you?
Hello! Thank you for taking part in this survey.
Here at Durham University Library and Collections we are working behind the scenes to bring our collections to you. We want to bring you exciting, valuable, and creative content for you to use at home or in the classroom with Primary school aged children. You might have visited us before on a school trip to the Oriental Museum, Palace Green Library, World Heritage Visitors Centre, the Botanic Gardens or Durham Castle. Or you may have met us when we have brought the museum to school. You may even be a member of Durham Archaeological Explorers. We are missing you already! You might be completely new to our service and we want to hear from you too!
This survey will only take a few minutes and will help us to bring you the resources best suited to your learning needs.
The Learning and Engagement Team
1. Tell us about yourself. Which best describes you?
2. I am looking for resources for children aged:
3. What digital platforms do you currently use regularly? (tick all that apply)
4. Which of these devices do you use most often for viewing digital content? (tick all that apply)
5. We offer workshops on lots of fascinating topics. Which of the these subjects would you be most interested in learning about? (tick all that apply)
6. What sort of content are you looking for? (tick all that apply)
7. Do you have any other ideas you would like to tell us about?