This consultation is to collect views on Reigate & Banstead Borough Council's 2022/23 draft budget proposals, including:
- Revenue Budget Savings and Additional Income proposals totalling £566,000
- Revenue Budget Growth proposals totalling £567,000
- Forecast ongoing income budget pressures in 2022/23 as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic totalling £1.3 million
- The Council’s Medium Term Financial Plan Summary
- Revenue Reserve Balances at 1 April 2021 of £41.74 million.
You may find it helpful to read a short summary of the proposals
on our website. For more detail, visit our website to read the full set of papers
and draft equality impact assessments for a number of proposals.
Ways to give your feedback:
This form enables you to comment on any or each of the draft proposals or to give other feedback. You can skip proposals that are not relevant to you.
If you prefer, you can send an email or write to us with your comments. Details of other ways to comment
are on our consultations webpage.
No personal identifiable data will be collected in this survey. If you have any questions about the use of your data, please contact our data protection officer
or call 01737 276000.