How was your experience of the redesigned service for booking a visit to The National Archives' reading rooms? Please complete the short survey below and tell us. We appreciate your feedback as we work to improve this service.
1. Have you made an online booking to visit The National Archives' reading rooms before?
2. Do you feel you had all the information you needed to book a visit to The National Archives' reading rooms?
3. How confident did you feel about choosing between a Standard or Bulk order visit?
4. If you booked a Standard visit, how confident did you feel about choosing between the Document reading room or the Map & large document reading room?
5. After provisionally booking your reading room visit was it clear what you needed to do next?
6. After provisionally booking your reading room visit did you:
7. How was your experience of ordering documents for your visit?
8. Overall how did you feel about the email communication regarding booking a visit to view our documents ?
9. Overall, how easy was it to book a visit to view our documents?
10. Overall, how happy were you with your experience booking a visit to view our documents?
11. How likely is it that you would recommend this service to a friend or colleague?
12. Please tell us anything else you would like us to know about your experience of booking a visit to the National Archives' reading rooms.
13. We are always working to improve our digital services. If you would like to take part in user research as part of this, enter your email address here: