In line with the new accessibility regulation, we are making all our published tables accessible. We are seizing this opportunity to streamline and review the tables structure. The purpose of this survey is to collect feedback about the changes we are planning to make to our published tables.
1. Please indicate if you are completing this survey as an individual or as part of an organisation.
If as part of an organisation, please provide the organisation name in the comment box below.
2. How do you use reported road casualty statistics?
This question requires an answer
3. Which of the below road safety statistics dissemination tools do you use?
Please use the comments section to note other tools not listed.
5. Are there any breakdowns you are interested in which are not available in any of the existing dissemination tools?
6. Do you have any suggestions about new breakdowns?
7. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following statements regarding the level of timeliness, detail and frequency of the reported road safety statistics?
Timeliness in this context means how early the latest year of data is published, and frequency means how often we publish (annual, mid year, quarterly)
8. With regards to datasets, how likely are the following statements to meet your needs?
9. The Road Safety Statistics Team wishes to retain your contact details so that we can send you emails about updates and feedback opportunities. Your information will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose without your permission. To find out more about how DfT looks after personal data, your rights, and how to contact our data protection officer, please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-transport/about/personal-information-charter
If you are happy for the Road Safety Statistics Team at DfT to use your information for the purpose described above, please respond to this question with your preferred email contact address. You can let us know at any time if you do not wish to remain on this distribution list – email email@example.com and say ‘please remove my name’.