Kirklees council have commissioned a review of some children's services in Kirklees led by Tony Parker an independent Consultant. Tony wants to make sure that the voices of parents and young people are heard as their lived experience is vital to the review and has asked PCAN to help with this. So, if your child has received (or is receiving) therapies in the last three years, please share your views with us through this survey. The therapies include:
Speech and language Therapy (including speech and language, dysphasia, specialist intensive support)
Occupational Therapy (including the new Sensory OT service)
The survey should take you 10-15 minutes to complete depending on how much you want to say! If you are a young person who wants to share your views, please feel free to complete the survey.
Many thanks as always for your time!
The PCAN TEAM
1. I am completing this survey as:
2. Please state the first half of your postcode, eg. WF16
3. Do you (if you are young person) or your child (if you are a parent of carer) receive one or more of the following?
This question requires an answer.
4. Please indicate your age (if a young person) or the age group of your child/children who is receiving one or more or the therapies above: *
5. Does your child attend?
6. Where does your child receive their therapy?
This question requires an answer
7. What is working well about the therapy received? (as well as the actual therapy, you can include reports from the therapist for various purposes, eg. EHCP, regular reviews, therapist attendance at meetings, referral system, support with equipment and resources etc) *