This survey is being run by the ONS Data Science Campus capability team to collect interest from stakeholders wanting to organise technical training for their team.
The survey should take around 10 minutes to complete.
We will not:
Sell or rent your data to third parties. Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
For more on how the Office for National Statistics uses your data, please consult the ONS Data Protection Guidance.
This question requires an answer
4. Which Government Department, Agency or Public Body do you work for? *
5. Brief description of what training is required:
6. Brief description of who requires the training:
7. What is the end goal for this training?
(What do you want to be able to accomplish by the end of the training session/learning journey? What skills do you wish to develop?)
8. What is the current Data Science skill level of participants?
9. What is the job role of the participants?
10. How many people will be attending the training? (even approximately)
11. What are the softwares available in your organisation? And/or current tools being used?
12. What is your timeline for this training request?
13. Any special considerations?
14. Are there any limitations/issues around data/access for training that we should be aware of?