Warrington Borough Council wants to understand how we can better support businesses to be compliant with relevant regulations. If you are involved in running a business in Warrington we are asking for your help to develop our approach to how we support you to be a compliant business. The results of this survey will help continue to develop a positive relationship between businesses and our Business Compliance team and help to:
- Support business growth by providing advice on the legislation governing existing and new market opportunities.
- Look at removing unnecessary regulatory barriers to growth and competitiveness whilst protecting the public and environment.
- Support businesses to ensure they are complying with the relevant legislation
- Improve communications between businesses and our Business Compliance team to provide more effective support to business.
- Continuing to provide a consistent and transparent approach to regulation.
- Give businesses the confidence to raise questions or concerns about compliance without fear of disproportionate action.
To help us to help your business could you please take 5 minutes to give us your honest feedback about your experiences of regulation and how you think we can make the process quicker and easier for you.
If you have concerns or questions about the survey, require the questionnaire in another language or format including large print, Braille, audio or British Sign Language or simply require assistance in completing it please then please contact 01925 44 3322.
Your response will be confidential and the survey process complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The closing date for responses is Friday 30 June 2018.