How to complete this questionnaire
- Please refer to the draft Strategy here, quick links are also provided in each section of the survey.
- Some questions ask you to click on a circle, in a box or a drop down list to select your answer(s)
- Other questions will require one answer, for others you can select multiple answers
- For some questions you need to click in the box and type in your answer
- If there are any questions you do not wish to answer please leave them blank
- We estimate the whole questionnaire will take about 10-15 minutes to complete
- There is a 'save and continue’ button on the survey. This gives you the flexibility to progress and continue
later. (If you don't receive this email please check your junk email folder)
- The closing date for responses is Friday 8 March 2019.
We comply with all legislation governing the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any personal information you supply will remain strictly confidential and anonymous and will be held and used in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
The information you provide through this survey will be kept secure and analysed by Warrington Borough Council. To read our Privacy Notice see here (opens in a new window).
If you have any concerns or questions about the survey, require the questionnaire in another language or format including large print, Braille, audio or British Sign Language or simply require assistance in completing the form please call 01925 44 3322 and we will be happy to help.