Adult Social Care - Supporting our residents during the peak of Omicron
Data Protection and Confidentiality
We comply with all legislation governing the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The information you provide through this survey will be kept secure and analysed by Warrington Borough Council.
To find out more please see: Data protection policy | warrington.gov.uk
If you have any concerns or questions about the survey, require the questionnaire in another language or format including large print, Braille, audio or British Sign Language or simply require assistance in completing the form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please complete the following:
2. Are you...? Please select one option.
3. Do you hold an enhanced DBS? Please select one option.
More information about The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and the different types of checks can be found here
4. If no to the above question, would you agree to having an enhanced DBS check? Please select one option.
5. Please complete the following by selecting one option in each row.
Induction training will be provided which will take approximately 1 week, this will also include the work shadowing of existing workers on visits.
6. Do you have care provision experience in the following areas?
Support is required for the period of end of JANUARY 2022 to the end of MARCH 2022 with a range of shifts covering a seven day week.
In order to help with rota planning, when selecting availability please select a shift/day that you will be able to commit to each week. For example if you select a shift on a Monday you will need to be available for that shift every Monday for the period of time required.
7. Please indicate your availability below.