Welcome to our residents' survey.
Thank you for agreeing to take part in the survey which measures your satisfaction with the wide range of facilities and services that Sunningdale Parish Council (SPC) provides, some of which are listed below.
As you know, SPC is funded by an annual precept (£2.90 per month per Band D household), which is collected by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead with the council tax.
We want to make sure that we are spending your money on the right things, given that funds are limited, and data we collect will help us develop our plans for the coming financial year.
Completing the questionnaire
The questionnaire will be available from Tuesday, 7 November to Friday 24 November 2017 inclusive.
- Complete it online via the SPC homepage - www.sunningdale-pc.org.uk
- Print a paper copy using the download link on the SPC homepage
- Pick up a paper copy from the parish office in Broomhall Lane recreation ground
Drop your completed questionnaire into the Parish office in Broomhall Lane recreation ground.
We will be publicise the results in January 2018.
Thank you for letting us have your views.
Sunningdale Parish Council
Some of the facilities and services provided by SPC
- Broomhall Lane recreation ground - playgrounds, tennis courts, football/rugby facilities, adult exercise equipment, refreshment chalet, benches and sheltered seating areas and free car parking for visitors.
- Parish office - open 30 hours per week
- Community room
- The only public toilets in the village
- Church Road allotments
- Kiln Lane cemetery
- Seven dog bins - emptied weekly
- Three bus shelters
- Three village recycling bins
- Five grit/salt bins
- Wooden benches throughout the parish
- Year - round flower baskets and eight London Road planters
- Sunningdale Christmas celebration event in partnership with Sunningdale businesses
- Christmas lights - and much much more...