Good Governance Awards for Northern Ireland
This question requires an answer
Please read the below Terms and Conditions and tick the box to confirm that you understand them before proceeding:
Terms and Conditions
- The awards will be administered by Chief Officers 3rd Sector (CO3) on behalf of the VSB Foundation.
- VSB Foundation, CO3 and Volunteer Now will appoint a ‘Judging Panel’ to make an assessment of the entries.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed application form, which will be acknowledged by email.
- The individuals who reach the finals of the awards agree to take part and assist with any promotional activities or PR supporting the awards, for this and future awards.
- The judges have the right to withhold an award if they feel the entries are not of sufficient merit.
- Nominees will be notified by email; if nominated individuals have not heard from us by the 4 November 2016, they have not been selected.
- Closing date for entries is Wednesday 12 October 2016 at 4pm. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- All entries must be submitted via this application form.
- Organisations will have an income of less than £500,000 in the last financial year.
- The nomination process is for the whole board and not for one particular individual as good governance is a collective responsibility.
- By submitting your entry you are confirming that the information it contains is correct. If the information is found to be inaccurate the nomination will be withdrawn.