The use of PowerPoint a teaching aid
1. How do you rate Microsoft PowerPoint when giving a presentation?
2. How do you rate Microsoft PowerPoint when listening to a presentation?
3. Have you used or experience with any of the following?
4. What is the worst thing about listening to a PowerPoint presentation?
5. What is the best thing about listening to a PowerPoint presentation?
6. In a few sentences describe what would an alternative to PowerPoint look like and what functions it would have?
7. Do you find it useful to have a handout based on the slides or be given a copy of a presentation in advance, if so why?
8. If you are given a presentation consisting of 20 slides in advance but the presenter on the day only talks to 5 slides what is your reaction?
9. Do you mind if in a presentation the tutor constantly moves forward and back across a series of slides explaining a point. How irritating is this?
10. Do you like webpages, videos and music as part of your presentation?
11. Do you like everything to be embedded and seamless within a presentation?
12. If the presenter has to open a web browser or other programme mid-talk do you find this irritating?