Richard Long at Houghton: AFTER YOUR VISIT
1. This questionnaire collects information about your day at Houghton. It contains 15 questions. It asks about your overall impressions of the day and of the workshops, and about how you have used the BeLong Project website, or parts of it, in your teaching. It also focuses on how the Project has helped you extend and deepen learning.
By completing the questionnaire you consent to the use of material from it for evaluation purposes only.
This question is about which class(es) you brought to Houghton.
Who came with you to Houghton Hall? Please select as many options as you need.
2. The young people I came with included:
3. Overall, thinking about the day in relation to the young people I brought with me, I think that...
4. Still thinking about the day as a whole...
5. Now, thinking about the Sculpture Trail...
This question requires an answer
6. Now, thinking about the young people's experience across the day as a whole...
7. Thinking now about your work with the project's website...
In planning and/or working with your class or classes, how useful have you found specific parts of the website?
8. Which of the following kinds of talk in class have you found the website can support or enable? Please select as many options as required.
9. Which of the following kinds of writing have you found the website can support or enable? Please select as many as required.
10. Which of the following non-writing activities have you found the website can support or enable? Please select as many as required.
11. Have you used the website, or parts of it, in connection with any other external resources, for example, a visit to a local exhibition or a museum, or work with a visiting artist or writer ?
12. You have nearly finished the questionnaire.
This is a question to do with the impact on your pupils/students of the work you have done in connection with any aspect of the BeLong Project.
Please indicate whether, in your professional opinion, the project has helped pupils or students to:
13. Are you likely to re-use materials or resources from the website with a future class?
14. Have you uploaded to the Schools Gallery page examples of work done in class?
15. If you would be prepared to talk further about your visit to Houghton and/or your follow-up work, please email the BeLong Project evaluator, Dr Patrick Yarker, on: P.Yarker@uea.ac.uk
We would like to make the day at Houghton, and the website, even more useful for you. If you have a suggestion, please comment in the box. Thank you!