This brief survey is aimed specifically at parents of school age children within the Sheffield City Region and is an independent study about the importance of incorporating musical heritage and diversity into music education.
There are no personal details whatsoever collected in this survey.
We appreciate your time and effort in providing us with your valuable feedback.
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey.
This survey is being managed by the Sheffield Region Brass Network; however, the results will be collated in conjunction with other types of UK music groups nationwide.
This question requires an answer
1. What country’s heritage do you identify with as an individual? *
2. What country’s heritage do your children identify with?
3. Is the music from your heritage country included in your home life?
4. How important do you think that the music from your heritage country is to your own identity?
5. How important do you think that the music from your heritage country is to your children’s identity?
6. Do you ever hear music from your heritage country in the UK (other than in your home)?
7. Would you like your children to hear music from your or their heritage country in school?
8. Please confirm the name of the school that your child attends