Nathaniel Lichfield & Partners Limited (‘Lichfields’) is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (registration number Z6193122). Completion of the survey constitutes your explicit consent for us to process your data for the purposes outlined. Your responses will be analysed by Lichfields on behalf of our clients. The Church Commissioners for England and Hanbury Properties. Lichfields will use your personal information for the purposes of keeping you informed about the project and for understanding public opinion on the project. Responses to this consultation may be made publicly available, but any personal information will be kept confidential. Your anonymised comments may be shared with Arun District Council as part of the planning application submission. Your personal information will be properly safeguarded and processed in accordance with the requirements of privacy and data protection legislation. Your personal data will be deleted at the conclusion of our assignment. You have the right to: withdraw your consent at any time; request to see what information is held about you: have inaccurate information about you corrected; have your personal information removed from our system (unless we are required by law or a statutory purpose to keep it); or complain to the Data Protection Officer where you believe your data has not been handled in accordance with the law. You can do this by contacting the Data Protection Officer by email: email@example.com or by post to: The Data Protection Officer, Lichfields, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AG.
1. What are your thoughts on the current proposals for the proposed development?
2. Please provide your thoughts on the local characters and features that you would like to see reflected in the new development.
3. Which of these sustainable features do you think is most important?
4. The proposals include a number of landscaped areas and areas of public open space. What types of landscaped areas would you like to see?
5. Are you supportive of the provision of land for a cricket pitch within the scheme?
6. Do you have any other comments on the proposals?