Health and Relationships Education - Parent Survey
1. Are you aware that new guidance regarding Health and Relationships Education has been published and will be statutory from September 2020?
2. Are you aware of what Health and Relationship Education lessons cover?
3. What do you think the appropriate age is to teach the children the correct names for body parts e.g. penis?
4. When do you think puberty needs to be taught?
5. When do you think reproduction should be taught?
6. Is there anything else you are concerned about in this part of the curriculum?
7. Would you be interested in working with us to develop our new Health and Relationships Education curriculum?