Dear HARS Members,
Just to let you all know that Buckden Village Halls are intending to re-open their facilities on 7th September 2020. If this is the case, our first date to meet for a physical meet-up would be Thursday 10th September.
Buckden Village Halls have sent us strict Special Conditions we must adhere to for the hiring of the room(s) during COVID-19, some of the conditions are:
a. Only 23 members allowed into the Millard Room we normally use
b. A committee member, or Club volunteer must be present to check everyone in and out
c. The Kitchen will be closed so you would be asked to bring your own drinks and refreshments.
d. All tables,chairs, light swithches and surfices etc. have to be cleaned by us before and after our meetings (it will be done again by the Halls staff after we leave).
We have compiled this Questionnaire to assess your feelings and feedback.
Mervyn S Foster - G4KLE
1. Before the COVID-19 Pandemic, what type of member were you most regularly involved with at HARS?
(Please tick boxes that apply)
2. Before the COVID-19 Pandemic, how often did you attend a Club meeting at Buckden Village Halls?
3. Based on current COVID-19 situation, if you were asked to return to the Club meeting in September 2020, what would your answer be?
4. Thinking beyond the current pandemic, what do you foresee your preference to be for attending meetings in the long term?
5. Have you been advised by the Government to shield or are you considered to be in an "At Risk/vulnerable" Group
6. Have any members of your household been advised to shield or are they considered to be in an "At Risk/Vulnerable" Group?
7. If you decide to attend a meeting, please let us know how you feel about the following statements.
8. What additional precautions if any, would you like the Committee/Society to take in order to mitigate the risk of members being exposed to COVID-19
9. If you are a regular attender of the Club/Society Christmas Dinner in December, do you wish to have this event this year. Buckden Village Halls have restricted us to 23 persons only and there are NO Kitchen facilities.
This question requires an answer
10. To help us follow your responses, please add your Name and/or Call Sign below: *