Early Career Staff (ECS) application form Congress 2019
Page 1 of 6
Ten free Congress 2019 spaces are available for early career staff (ECS) from EPC member institutions.
Eligibility criteria: please read this before completing the application form below:
- You must not have been employed in any academic post(s) for longer than a sum of five years.
- Academics previously attending Congress on a free ECS place are not eligible for this offer (but can book a heavily discounted rate here).
- The free place offer is for a full congress ticket plus congress dinner and optional basic B&B accommodation.
- Travel and other expenses to attend are not included.
- You will be expected to attend the whole of Congress.
- Only one free place per member institution (non-member institutions are not eligible for this offer).
- Places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis to those eligible for them.
- Successful applicants will be expected to submit a brief report following their attendance.
This question requires an answer
Please note, you must attend full Congress to be eligible for a free ECS place.
1. Please confirm your eligibility including that you will expected to attend the whole of Congress. *
Please note that if an individual if found not to be eligible, they will be responsible for the full Congress fee.