Dog Control PSPO 2021-2024
How to complete this questionnaire
Please submit your response by Sunday 4 July 2021.
- Please click in the relevant box to answer questions.
- If there are any questions that you do not wish to answer, please feel free to leave them blank.
- To ensure that your response is submitted, please press the ‘Finish survey’ button on the last page of this questionnaire. If you have chosen to leave some questions blank, please make sure that you click through to the last page to press this button, otherwise the answers that you have given may not be included in our results.
- Completing the questionnaire is voluntary and all the information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. No information will be released that could identify an individual, household or organisation.
Council information is also available in audio, Braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a BSL interpreter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, telephone 0300 123 8 123 or textphone 18001 01606 275 757 or write to: Insight and Intelligence Team, Cheshire West and Chester Council, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE.
If you would like to know more about how we use and store the information you give us in this survey, you can find out by visiting https://cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/system-pages/privacy-notices/consultations-privacy-notice.aspx
Completing this questionnaire is voluntary and all the information you provide will be treated in the strictest confidence. No information will be released that could identify an individual or organisation.
This questionnaire is split into nine short sections that cover:
- Dog exclusion
- Dogs on leads
- Dogs to always be on a lead in a small number of specific sites
- Length of lead to be specified in the Order
- Dog fouling
- Restriction on number of dogs walked at a time
- Prohibition of smoking from defined children's play areas.
You can choose to complete all of the questions or just answer the ones about the Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) that you are interested in.
It should be noted that these PSPOs apply to all public land, or land to which the public has access, in the borough (except for land at the disposal of the Forestry Commissioners)
For more information about the PSPO please click here.