HSLG discussion list registration
There was an error on your page. Please correct any required fields and submit again.
Go to the first error.
This question requires an answer
To be added to our HSLG email discussion list you need to accept our terms and conditions. If you have questions or would prefer to contact the HSLG team directly please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HSLG email discussion list: Terms and conditions
The purpose of the HSLG email list is to provide a forum for the HSLG Committee to provide updates to members; and for members to share news, ideas and innovations relevant to the health library community.
Email discussion rules:
By registering with the HSLG email list you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
• Keep your message professional, relevant and appropriate to the purpose of the email list.
• Do not submit material or use language that could offend other participants; or that may be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing on copyright or other rights of others, or damaging to software or hardware.
• Do not forward or communicate the content of emails to persons not included in the list, without the specific permission of those involved.
• Do not post ‘off-list’ correspondence, or comments that contain the personal information of others (text or images), without the specific permission of those involved.
• Do not request articles from other libraries.
The HSLG Committee reserves the right amend these rules, and to remove contributions and participants that break the rules.
The HSLG Committee does not screen or edit emails. However we may, but are not obligated to, review communications. The Committee has no responsibility for the content of messages; and will have no liability related to any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, or otherwise. The Committee is not responsible for the content of external websites, and links or recommendations of participants should not be taken as an endorsement. You should note that although the list is restricted to registered users, due to the nature of the internet, the privacy of messages cannot be guaranteed.
I accept these terms and conditions
Check out our
or create your own.