Dear patients of Llys Meddyg and Gyffin surgeries. You may recently have heard the news that the Plas Menai Health Centre partnership has been awarded the primary care contract for both the Llys Meddyg and Gyffin surgeries located in Conwy. We wish to assure our patients that the award of these services will not cause for your services to be relocated external of Conwy but rather to be developed within the town.
We will naturally undertake to engage with you in the coming weeks to understand of any worries that may be held in light of this news. We see this survey as a key element of our efforts to learn of your thoughts in respect of the contract change.
We thank you for your time in completing this - Richard.
1. Which practice, in Conwy, are you a registered patient of?
2. How content are you with the news that the Plas Menai Health Centre partnership have been awarded the contract for the two surgeries?
3. How would you currently rate the service you receive from the surgeries?
4. In respect of the award of the contracts to the Plas Menai Health Centre partnership, what impacts do you feel this may have on your direct care?
5. What areas of the current provided service would you seek to improve, for example, access, communication, the number or variety of clinical specialists available to you?
6. We very much appreciate your time in completing this short survey - it is our aim to maintain our efforts to learn of the patient experience at Conwy. We have recently formed a Patient Engagement Group [PEG] relevant to the Conwy surgeries - the model is similar to that used for some time at the Plas Menai Health Centre. If you would like to join the group then do please leave your email address with us. We will then be in contact.