LGBT Awareness: Making Care Homes Accessible and Inclusive
Following on from the survey conducted earlier this year of care homes, NHS Norwich CCG in partnership with The Norfolk LGBT+ Project has devised training for care home managers and staff to enable them to support and engage with LGBT+ residents.
The CCG would like to invite you to take part in the training on either Monday the 10th or Tuesday 11th December 2018 from 9.15am to 1.30pm at the Theatre Royal, Theatre Street, Norwich NR2 1RL.
Places are limited to 15 per day and lunch will be provided at 1pm on each day.
To register for the training please complete the following questions.
1. What day would you like to book for?
2. Please tell us your name
3. Which care home do you work for?
4. What is the address of the care home?
5. What is your work email address?
6. What is your work telephone number?
7. Do you have any accessibility requirements eg large print copies of documents or an interpreter (BSL)
8. Do you have any dietary requirements?