The St Leonards Academy Parent Survey 2019
1. What are your preferred methods of communication regarding your child's Academic progress?
2. What are your preferred methods of communication regarding whole Academy initiatives and events?
3. To what extent do you understand the new student reports that go home detailing student progress and outcomes?
4. Which of the following are useful when re-enforcing the Academy values and expectations with your child?
5. Who in the Academy would you ask if you had a question about your child and their welfare?
6. To what extent are you aware of the role of the Local Board (Governors) and their role in the Academy?
7. How would you like to receive communication from the Local Board and what type of information would be useful?
8. Any other comments or suggestions about the way that the Academy communicates with you.