How do you use our open access books?
Help Open Book Publishers make the case for open access books!
Please answer a few questions about how you use our books. This will only take a couple of minutes, and it will help us to demonstrate the importance of making books freely available.
Complete the questionnaire to be entered into a prize draw to win a free book of your choice!
2. What country are you from?
3. Have you read any of our books?
4. If yes, please give any comments you have about them.
5. Have you used them in teaching or study?
6. If yes, how did you use them? Were they helpful?
If you have included any of our books in your syllabi, please let us know which book and which course.
7. Does it matter to you that our books are open access (free to read and share)? If so, why?
8. How did you find out about our books? Give as many answers as you wish.
9. Do you have any other comments about Open Book Publishers or open access books?
10. If you’re willing, please give us your email address so we can contact you again (we won’t share this with anyone else or make it public).
If you give us your email address, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a free OBP book of your choice! We have one paperback and five ebooks (EPUB or MOBI) to give away to six lucky respondents.