Tell us your experience of using health and social care services in Enfield
We are an independent, statutory organisation dedicated to improving health and social care services in Enfield. We are part of the National Healthwatch network.
We want to know more about your experiences of health and social care, what works and what you would like to improve. Whether you want to tell us about mental health care, your experience of a hospital, social care support or another health service we want to hear about it.
Please note that any information we keep about you is held on secure client database. We treat all information confidentially and will share only anonymised information to Healthwatch England, service providers and commissioners in reports to try and initiate improvements in care.
This question requires an answer
1. Are you happy for the information you give us to be stored and used in this way? *
2. Choose the issue that you would like to talk to us about (over the last year)
3. Can you tell us the name of this service?
4. How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
5. How would you rate your care?
6. How did you hear about us?
7. Have you contacted us before?
8. Do you want us to contact you to talk about this more?
9. Would you like to sign up to our newsletter to hear more about the work we do?
10. Please help us learn a little bit more about you.
Do you consider yourself:
12. What is your ethnic origin?
14. Do you consider yourself disabled?
16. Which religion, if any, do you follow: