MONOCLE Dissemination materials feedback
Thank you for your ongoing interest in MONOCLE (Multiscale Observation Networks for Optical Monitoring of Coastal Water, Lakes and Estuaries). Funded by EU H2020, MONOCLE works with partners from across Europe to create sustainable in situ observation solutions for Earth Observation (EO) of optical water quality in inland and transitional waters.
As we are nearing project completion we are keen to understand what information we have provided has been useful and where you may have suggestions for further development. We would be grateful for your feedback through this survey which should take around five minutes to complete.
Should you have any questions then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Information:
The information you provide here will only be used within the MONOCLE Project. The information collected from this survey will be anonymised and compiled into a report.
Data and information provided will not be passed onto third parties and information will be held securely in accordance with GDPR for the remainder of the Project + 5 years thereafter. If you would like to withdraw your consent to our holding this information at any time, please contact Jessica Heard at email@example.com
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 776480
1. What is your role in water monitoring? Please select the option which best describes your situation.
2. How did you find out about MONOCLE?
This question requires an answer
3. What has been your main interest in the project? (please score from 1 to 6; with 1 your highest preference and 6 the lowest). You can drag and drop the answer into the rank order.
4. What source(s) of information were useful in informing yourself/keeping up to date on your main interest in the project? (you can select more than one answer).
6. Which of the following sensors and services is of interest to you? (please tick all that apply, click on the name of sensor to see full details on webpage)