Upper Norwood Policing Survey - April to June 2016
Upper Norwood Local Police Team Survey
As part of the quarterly meeting of the ward panel the team are looking for your views and an updated picture of what Upper Norwood is like to live in.
Please take the time to complete this survey - it will be sent out quarterly so we can keep a track of whats affecting you.
The contents of this survey makes up our agenda at the panel meeting and shapoes how and what we do.
1. What should your local police team focus on to benefit you and your area?
2. If you recieve the team newsletter, does it tell you the information you want to know?
3. If you wish to receive the newsletter please provide your email address below
4. Do you see the police patrolling your local area?
5. Do you feel the level of anti-social behaviour in your local area has changed in the last 4 months?
6. Do you feel the level of crime in your local area has changed in the last 4 months?
7. Do you have any opinions or comments about policing in general or your local police team?
8. Your local Safer Neighbourhood Team hosts a quarterly meeting called a "Ward Panel" at Gipsy Hill Police Station. What are the reasons for not coming to this meeting?
9. How would you describe your gender?
11. How would you describe your ethnic origin?