In a changing healthcare environment, the need for timely and reliable feedback remains a constant. With SmartSurvey you can quickly identify issues that matter most to service users, communities and populations.
Who’s using SmartSurvey?
From public and private healthcare organisations to educators, healthcare bodies, charities and suppliers to the industry . Wherever you work in healthcare, we’ve got your feedback data collection needs covered.
SmartSurvey works with a growing number of NHS Trusts and NHS Community Trusts, supporting them with key patient feedback initiatives including FFT.
Giving patient’s a sufficient voice is vital to raising standards across the healthcare industry. That’s why SmartSurvey works with the UK’s primary health and social care champion.
Local authorities have an increasingly important role in collecting feedback from local service users. It’s why more of them are coming to SmartSurvey, knowing we already have a strong and trusted presence in their sector.
Regulatory bodies rely on effective data collection to gather patient feedback and maintain professional practitioner standards. It’s another arm of the healthcare sector where SmartSurvey is strong.
To maintain industry standards, healthcare professionals as well as the patients they care for need a voice. It’s why SmartSurvey supports trade bodies representing the industry’s professions.
From large government agency’s to specialist training hospitals, colleges and universities. SmartSurvey supports national and local educators at the forefront of the UK’s healthcare training provision.
From medical clinicians and practices including GP surgeries, dentists, opticians and pharmacies to commercial healthcare providers. SmartSurvey works with a growing number of customers in private healthcare.
The charity and VCSE sector has an increasingly important role in communicating the needs of local service users and communities. It’s why SmartSurvey is increasingly called upon to support this sector.
Swiftly get your PX survey program and feedback activities up and running:
- From patient satisfaction, patient NPS and clinical audits to FFT, GP Patient and PROMs surveys. Measure and improve your stakeholders’ experience with key surveys that matter to them.
- Create questionnaires for the crucial stages of a patient’s journey with you, from their initial appointment scheduling and consultation to treatment, discharge and aftercare.
- Improve patient survey engagement through our smart logic and piping features that only presents relevant content, for a more personalised and streamlined experience.
Capture feedback from service users, healthcare staff and other stakeholders across any channel, at any time:
- Gather online and offline feedback throughout a patient’s journey.
- Automate the collection of in-the-moment feedback by triggering patient satisfaction surveys at key touchpoints such as patient consultations and patient discharge.
- Issue questionnaires like FFT far and wide with distribution options ranging from email, SMS and pop-up surveys to QR, kiosk, offline and paper surveys
Quickly identify and share your most crucial patient and stakeholder insights:
- Use in-built reporting tools to analyse data in real-time and pin-point crucial moments in patient journeys
- Swiftly get information to the right people and key internal systems such as patient record systems, to help boost understanding and co-ordination of care throughout your organisation or area of responsibility
- Quickly make sense of qualitative feedback and your understanding of patient concerns with tools including advanced filtering, word cloud and text analysis
Ensure access for everyone that wants to participate
Ensure your surveys are accessible and usable for every patient wanting to respond, and maximise the volume and quality of feedback you have to work with and act upon.
Easily deliver on accessibility with SmartSurvey’s built-in accessibility options, which includes an accessible survey theme, that offers compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accreditation standard.
Ensure your feedback activities are inclusive to any service users, groups and communities you need to reach. Our ability to support you with Easy Read surveys and distribution options ranging from email and SMS to kiosks, QR codes, offline and more, help ensure no survey recipients are excluded.
Make it easy for stakeholders to respond in their own language. Thanks to SmartSurvey’s wide ranging language options, you can issue a single questionnaire in multiple languages, so it’s simple for recipients in diverse communities to select the language of their choice.
Build trust through consistent design
Help patients and stakeholders recognise you whenever you need their feedback:
- Give users confidence to open your emails and survey links by using your organisation’s domain
- Replicate your organisation’s identity across forms, surveys and questionnaires with a bespoke theme that matches your brand guidelines
- Remove the “powered by SmartSurvey” footer and create custom thank you pages
Drive improvements in care
Address key issues in the moment with automated workflows
Solutions to meet any survey need
Get started with all the tools you need to quickly create great looking surveys and start collecting feedback.
Access our most advanced tools, features and integrations to power your feedback activities and drive change.
Trusted by leading healthcare providers worldwide. More than 10,000+ organisations rely on SmartSurvey to collect data on- and offline.
What is Patient Experience?
Patient experience (PX), is concerned with your patients’ perception of your healthcare organisation, based on their experiences with it. This includes all the interactions they’ve ever had during their patient journey with you.
Measuring and working to improve the patient experience has become an essential requirement for healthcare organisations, as it’s viewed as key in supporting the improvement of healthcare quality, governance and public accountability.
Maintaining a positive patient experience across all the key touchpoints of a patient’s journey with you, is seen as critical to your ability to attract and retain patients.
Keen to begin your Patient Experience journey?
Have a chat with our professionals about how we can get you started.