Survey of Cambridgeshire Town and Parish Clerks
This question requires an answer
1. For which town or parish are you the Clerk? If you are Clerk to more than one Council, please complete a separate survey response for each clerking role. *
2. Which District Council area does this fall under?
3. How long have you been a Clerk?
4. Which age bracket do you fall into?
5. How many hours a week are you supposed to work?
6. Do you find this is sufficient time to carry out the work required of you?
7. Do you work any additional hours on a voluntary basis for your Council and, if so, how many?
8. Do you have a contract of employment?
9. Does your employer provide you with a pension?
10. Do you have a job description?
11. How well do you think your town or parish councillors understand the role of the Clerk?
12. Does your employer undertake a regular performance review of your work (at least annual)?
13. Do you feel valued by your Town or Parish Councillors?