Oxfordshire Wellbeing Network
The Oxfordshire Wellbeing Network brings together local organisations – whatever their community of interest. It could be housing, health, faith, a residents’ association, village or Parish Council, Patient Participation Groups, neighbourhood support, caring, self-help group, luncheon clubs.
We have direct access to the most senior decision makers in health and social care services.
We want your organisation to join us to:
- Have your say
- Join the conversation
- Be heard
1. What are the challenges to healthy living in your community?
2. What is being done well to address these challenges?
3. What could be done better or addressed? By whom?
4. Network messages to the Health and Wellbeing Board
5. What organisation are you from?
6. If you would like to receive future communication from Healthwatch Oxfordshire concerning the Oxfordshire Wellbeing Network, please provide your email address.